Choosing the perfect home cinema projector.
- HD resolution with 1920x1080 pixels
- 1080p for Full HD resolution
- HDMI connection
- Projector noise levels should be below 30dB for undisturbed movie nights Tip: if noise levels are indicated in ECO mode, add 6–8dB for a reliable value.
- 10 000:1 contrast ratio for a sharp contrast
- 1000 ANSI lumen or higher for darkened rooms
Optional * Lens Shift: for easy image adjustment * 3D mode * High energy efficiency (A+) for low power consumption * Larger home cinema projectors usually have a higher quality LensShift and better cooling i.e. they operate more quietly
Category Development Manager, Zurich