- Very good integration of Prime Video and Amazon's online video store
- 4K HDR-capable incl. Dolby Vision
- Very good app availability
- Larger memory than the standard 4K model
- Low price
- Apple devices cannot be streamed to the TV
The new Fire TV 4K Max is particularly convincing in terms of navigation speed. Operation is completely free of delays, apps are installed quickly, but also opened quickly. In our test, which lasted several days, we did not manage to crash the 4K stick. The device is ideal for equipping one or the other first-generation 4K TV with all VoD services or for supplying a projector with TV signals without...
Here you can see the lowest price of the day over time. Learn more